As part of our determination to be at the forefront of our industry, we seek confirmation and validation of our working practices and quality standards from all relevant accreditation bodies and agencies.
We aim to provide our customers with the 'peace of mind' that they are complying with all statutory regulations in: protecting the environment; caring for the health and safety of employees and the communities in which we live.
Accreditation and Working to Industry Standards
We are accredited by BSI to:
• ISO 9001 - Quality Management
• ISO 14001 - Environmental Management
• OHSAS 18001 - Health & Safety (Management Systems)
We are members of OR registered with:
• NAFA (National Air Filtration Association)
• Construction Line - UK Register of Pre-Qualified Construction Services
• Safe Contractor - Approved
• LCA (Legionella Control Association)
• CIBSE (Chartered Institution of Building Services Engineers)
• BISRIA (Building Services Research and Information Association)
• HEVAC (Heating, Ventilating & Air Conditioning Manufacturers Association)
• HVCA (Heating and Ventilation Contractors' Association)
• Firemac accredited and can install Firemac Fire rated access doors.
• Member of NAADUK
All of our filter products and services meet Eurovent standards - we hold a current/valid Eurovent Certification
Our LEV engineers hold BOHS (British Occupational Hygiene Society) P601 'Commisssioning and Thorough Examination and Testing of Local Exhaust Ventilation Systems.
All our engineers are trained to:
• Grease Hygiene Operative level
• Supervisors Trained to Grease Hygiene Technician level
• Fire Damper testing and inspection competency trained to CPD.
www.jasunfiltration.com - link to information about our approved, industry standard accreditations
Call us now on: 01278 452 277
Order products online at: www.jfilters.com